Built in 1812, originally as a dairy farm, Durham Hill Farm’s paramount structure is one of Bucks County’s most historic stone bank barns and is the perfect setting for your once-in-a-lifetime event. Over the last century the farm was considered a "fancy farm" and was used as an indoor/outdoor event entertainment facility to showcase dairy cows once known as Fritzlyn Farms, owned by William F. Fretz. At the turn of the century, around 1910-20's this farm was nationally known for breeding prized Guernsey cattle to farmers all over the country and some parts of Europe. Now, the barn stands prominently amidst a renovated commercial horse boarding and riding facility. In addition to the barn, the farm also boasts a ceremony area and adjacent grounds, granary, and carriage house, all available to you when you host your wedding at Durham Hill.
What Else Do I Get?
Other venues offer a low up front venue fee, then slowly up charge you for each table, chair and fork you use, we however do not. Your contract guarantees the exclusive use of Durham Hill Farm throughout your event. Some of the many things included with the rental are:
- Use of the two connected barns, carriage house, outdoor ceremony area
- 15 wide plank, custom Amish made farm tables.
- 200+ vintage plank bottom chairs
- 150+ folding chairs
- 14 high top tables
- 6ft and 8ft folding tables
- Indoor restrooms
- 150 year old hand hewn arbor
- Assorted antiques and props for decoration
- Whole property back-up generator (so a random power outage won't ruin your day)
- On-site parking coordination
- Use of 1923 Ford Model T farm truck (for pictures only).
- All wedding props; crates, mason jars, lamps, etc (listed on our vintage rental page, if available, are free to use for our guests).
- Unlimited scheduled appointments to visit the farm with family, friends, vendors etc. in preparation for your event.