Built in 1812, originally as a dairy farm, Durham Hill Farm’s paramount structure is one of Bucks County’s most historic stone bank barns and the perfect setting for your once-in-a-lifetime event. Over the last century the farm was considered a "fancy farm" and was used as an indoor/outdoor event entertainment facility to showcase prized dairy cows. Now, the barn stands prominently amidst a renovated commercial horse boarding and riding facility. In addition to the barn, the farm also boasts a ceremony area and adjacent grounds, granary, and carriage house- all available to you when you host your wedding at Durham Hill.
What Else Do I Get?
Other venues charge you for each table and chair you use, we however do not. Your contract guarantees the exclusive use of Durham Hill Farm throughout your event. Some of the many things included with the rental are:
- Use of the two connected barns, carriage house, outdoor ceremony area
- Several harvest farm tables (a dozen Amish made farm tables coming Fall 2017).
- 150+ vintage plank bottom chairs
- 150 brown chairs, 100 grey folding chairs, 30 white folding chairs
- 8 (8) foot long banquet tables
- 7 (6) foot tables
- 14 high top tables
- Indoor restrooms
- 150 year old hand hewn arbor
- Assorted antiques and props for decoration
- Whole property back-up generator (so a random power outage won't ruin your day)
- On-site parking coordination and on-site transportation for those with mobility limitations
- Use of 1923 Ford Model T farm truck (for pictures only).
- All wedding props; crates, mason jars, lamps, etc (listed on our vintage rental page, if available, are free to use for our guests).
- Unlimited scheduled appointments to visit the farm with family, friends, vendors etc. in preparation for your event.
The barn and other farm amenities are available on a limited basis.